Thank you to all who attended the JWCPA Dinner Theatre Event on Oct 19th! We really appreciate your support!
Also thanks to the talented particpants: Triva Johnson, Stephen Roberts, Demetria Graham, and featured guest artist Crystal Rae who performed “Lions”, an award winning One Women Play also written by her!!
Audience members said “We really enjoyed the show. She is talented and so are the poets & dancer. We need more of this in Beaumont (area).”
A special thanks to H. Clay and Dana Williams for hosting the production at Vision Alive Church, Fran Clark for coordinating the festivities & acquiring Sponsors, John Adams (Photographer), Gloria Aldridge, John Williams, NiAunta Thompson and Board Member Volunteers!!
Sign-Up for a great Musical Theatre experience (Singing, Acting, Dance or Tech)!! Prior experience not required but appreciated.
“The Jungle Book”
Performances: June 21 & 22
West Tabernacle Church
We are seeking sponsors for the Jonathan Williams Center for the Performing Arts Summer Camp for students ages 6-18, June 11 - July 13 from 8 am to noon at West Tabernacle Activity Center.
The camp production of The Lion King Jr. is July 13 @ 7 pm at West Tabernacle Church Activity Building. Would you or your associates consider sponsoring one or more students at $275 each (a tax deductible donation)? Our goal is 40 or more students.
Please fill out the following form if you would like to donate money to a student/students, then click the donate button below and choose Summer Camp Personal Sponsors when given the choice (after you have specified a donation amount). This will help us keep track of your donation and ensure it goes precisely where you want it to!
Hello JWCPA Family & Friends,You have an opportunity to win 1 out of 5 raffle prices.
- Drawing #1: a Sterling Silver Cross by Kays
- Drawing #2 a Diamond Necklace by Kays
- Drawing #3 $150 Visa Gift Card
- Drawing #4 $300 Home Furniture Gift Card
- Drawing #5 – 50″ TV. The Raffle is open to JWCPA family and friends also.You can get tickets for a $5 donation from several Scrooge cast members that you may know, Patrice Williams or myself. The drawing will be on Tuesday April 17th and the winners will be contacted by phone.For more information, please contact the cast member that your may know, text Patrice Williams at 409-201-0295 or Jonathan Williams at 832-888-0947.Thanks for your Continued Support!Sincerely,Jonathan Williams, Artistic DirectorJonathan Williams Center for the Performing Arts
Sign-Up for a great Musical Theatre experience (Singing, Acting, Dance or Tech)!! Prior experience not required but appreciated. Sign up for the next “Gospel According to Scrooge" in December of this year!!! It’s not too soon! All skills needed are taught, including technical...
Dear Scrooge Cast, Family & Friends of JWCPA:
Will you take just 3 minutes and tell others about your experience with Jonathan Williams Center For The Performing Arts? Your personal story and feedback help us gain visibility and help us improve. Please share your experience at: https://greatnonprofits.org/or
Thank you so much in advance and please share with a friend or family member that saw one of our shows!